RSPCA Weekly Lottery Complaints and Disputes Procedure
The RSPCA Weekly Lottery is licensed by the Gambling Commission.
Promoter: RSPCA, Wilberforce Way, Southwater, Horsham, West Sussex RH13 9RS
Responsible Person: Julian Holmes-Taylor (Assistant Director of Fundraising)
All profits from the Lottery will be used to fund the work of the RSPCA in England and Wales.
Registered Charity Number: 219099
Complaints and Disputes Procedure:
- Make this Complaints and Disputes Procedure available to a potential or actual customer(“the customer”) via the RSPCA website www.rspca.org.uk, or upon request
- Handle all complaints in accordance with this Complaints and Disputes Procedure
- Advise the Gambling Commission on the status of all disputes that are referred to the Promoter (see below).
The Complaints and Disputes Procedure is outlined as follows:
- In the event that a customer has encountered a problem or has a concern to raise in respect of the Lottery, the RSPCA will in the first instance advise the customer to contact the Lottery Office.
- Any problems or concerns that are brought to the Lottery Office's attention will be formally recorded within the Lottery Complaints Log, initially as an, incident, for RSPCA future analysis and Gambling Commission reporting purposes.
- We have a dedicated procedure for responding to any complaints about our fundraising. We’ll acknowledge all complaints (if made in writing) within five working days, and give a more detailed response (if needed) within 20 working days.
- We will investigate your complaint involving relevant parties as necessary.
- We will contact you to let you know the outcome of your complaint and any actions we have taken as a result of this.
- We value your feedback and take every comment seriously. The better we serve you, our supporters, the better we can serve the animals we’re here to help. Please contact us: By phone: (9.00am-5pm, Monday to Friday) 0300 123 0346 By letter to: Supporter Care Department Wilberforce Way Southwater Horsham West Sussex RH13 9RS By email: Supportercare@rspca.org.uk
- If you are unhappy with the resolution of your complaint, you should put your complaint in writing to Julian Holmes-Taylor (Assistant Director of Fundraising), RSPCA, Wilberforce Way, Southwater, Horsham, West Sussex RH13 9RS.
- The matter will be escalated to a "dispute", if applicable.
- You will then be sent an acknowledgement of your complaint in writing, within 24 hours of us receiving it and an investigation of your complaint will then begin.
- Every effort will be made to complete this investigation within 7 days of receipt.
- We will then contact you with our findings, recommendations and proposed actions.
- If you are still not satisfied, we will refer you to the Independent Betting Adjudication Service IBAS (www.ibas-uk.com) within two months of our decision.
- IBAS will act as an impartial adjudicator after the complaint/dispute has been through both of the above stages of our own internal dispute procedure and a deadlock still exists. An IBAS panel of experts will apply their specialist knowledge to the facts and adjudicate by reference to our own terms and conditions.